Thursday, April 9, 2009

Out and About.

I took Lola to the podiatrist this morning. She had an 11:00 appointment.I took 3 photos of her and each time I told her to smile. Each time, she supposedly smiled, but it sure didn't look like it to me. This last time I caught her laughing at me. She doesn't think twice about my picture taking. See, if you just carry your camera with you all the time and take a bijillion photos, pretty soon no one thinks anything of it. You just gotta train 'em.We stopped at Target when we left the doctor's office because Lola needed laundry detergent.Then we went to Old Chicago for some lunch. I had a soup and salad lunch special (Caesar salad and chicken dumpling soup ... damn that soup was pretty good.) Lola had the fish and chips lunch special with the same soup. (She also thought the soup was pretty good.) I dropped her back at TCV and unloaded her purchases in time for her to start some laundry and then go down the hall to participate in an Easter craft project. It was listed on her April Activity Calendar as some sort of egg painting with acrylic paints. I hope she remembered to take her camera and take pictures.

No comments: