There are also pics of the graduation celebration dinner for Jess at Macaroni Grill.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Lola's Pictures
Here are some pictures Lola had taken this past week. This lady sits with Lola at her table in the dining room.
Here are some of the worker-bees in the dining room.
Ignore the "date stamp" on the photos. It was set to December for some reason, as well as the year 2005. I believe I fixed the date on her camera but just in case .... I turned the date stamp off. Ha!
There are also pics of the graduation celebration dinner for Jess at Macaroni Grill.
Wow, I just realized, this photo is a 4 generation photo and it's a good one! (Well, with the exception of the wrong date in the corner.)
There are also pics of the graduation celebration dinner for Jess at Macaroni Grill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment