Wednesday, February 11, 2009

She's Been Shopping.

I picked up Lola's drugs at Albertsons and then took them to her at her apartment because I needed to refill her pill box before Thursday afternoon. I noticed there was a bunch of commotion going on in the dining room area. Lola at first couldn't remember what was going on but after looking at her Activities Calendar told me that it was the annual Valentine's Dinner. Apparently, she needed to sign up earlier in the month to bring someone to a Valentine's Dinner. Something she said she forgot to do. As a result, she told me her dinner time was 5:30 instead of 4:30. She also had a new/old recliner. Apparently she went shopping with Annette yesterday and they brought a recliner home. It seems a bit crowded but she's happy and that's all that matters. I didn't stay long. I still have a cold . . . that's all she needs.

No comments: