Monday, February 16, 2009
All is Well with Lola.
So this morning I went to see Lola. She said didn't sleep at all and was up and "out with two really good ones" at 3:00 am. (Apparently, Lola talk meaning 2 bowel movements.) I fixed her some cereal before I left since she didn't go to the Dining Room for breakfast. At 11:30 I called and told her to go to dinner even though she said she wasn't hungry. I strongly suggested, at the very least, she go eat some prunes. She reluctantly agreed. I learned later that she ate chicken and "grass" (salad, because I told her she needed to eat more fruits and veggies), potatoes . . . oh, and cherry cake. Pretty good for someone who wasn't hungry! Later this afternoon I stopped by her apartment with some dried prunes I had picked up for her at the grocery store. She looked (and was acting) much better. She was visiting with a friend and they were getting ready to go down to supper.
This is Lola with Grace. Grace came by earlier in the morning to see if Lola was going to participate in carpet bowling. Lola told Grace she had been in the hospital so she was getting a slow start and declined the invitation. Grace was also there visiting with Lola this afternoon when I went by so I took a photo. Grace is originally from Canada. She likes to play cards. I left them at 4:30 so they could go to the Dining Room for supper. Looks like Lola is on the mend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment